BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Marilyn Harper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chapel of the unPowered nailers.
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 08:43:33 -0500
     The Edison Historic Site is part of the National Park Service--all
     kinds of info available through <www.nps.gov>  then look for the site.

     You might want to look for an old book by William Seale called, I
     think, RECREATING THE HISTORIC HOUSE INTERIOR.  He talks a lot about
     things like gas and electric, though may concentrate on the 19th
     century.

     Marilyn Harper