Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 23:58:10 +0200
To all who are interested in the ZoneAlarm/Win 2K problems I posted, I
finally received a response from their support (I thank those of you who
tried to help and who responded to my post. Even responses without
solutions, but letting me know that others are having similar problems, were
helpful. David Landau). I quote:

Hi,

Thank you for providing detailed information to your issue. This is a known
problem and our engineers are working towards a fix.  We expect this problem
will be corrected in the next release.  When the new release is ready it
will be posted on our web site, and you may get an email notification,
depending on your registration information.

Thank you for your patience,
Zone Labs Support

This answer was last modified on: 10/18/00