From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 19:42:25 -0800
Francisco,

I have learned the hard way that, unfortunately, some of the integrated
motherboards need to have the drivers that came on the CD with the board
originally in order to work correctly.  I had an integrated board with the
exact same issue, and the only driver I could get to work (it was an ALS-120
sound chip, I think) was to use the CD it came with.  I tried probably ten
different drivers I had found on the net, with the same or worse results
that what you are getting now.

Unfortunately, I am not sure how you would go about getting this.  You might
try emailing the support people at the Amptron site and seeing if they can
help.  Good luck!!

Kyle Elmblade