From:
Jim Smithheisler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 07:30:57 -0500
Have you removed and reinstalled the ink cartridges in the printer? Maybe
replace the ink cartridges. Experience (and HP tech support) has proven the
ink cartridge is an integral part of the printer's brains and (on my 694 and
560) is responsible for many printer problems.
Good Luck
Jim Smithheisler
Stephen J. Link

> I have reinstalled the printer drivers for my deskjet 660c and I now get
two errors every time I print.  I