From:
"Chris H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:05:30 -0500
Slow down there bro, try reseating your memory, go very carefully over your
jumper setup, reseat your CPU, remove everything from the computer except
the video card and see if you can get it to post. If so, add your components
back into the machine one at a time and confirm that it will still boot. I
prefer to start adding drives then move on to cards.

Chris Hayes
ETC Computers