Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 02:20:26 -0400
Kingston Technology's 'The Ultimate Memory Guide' is available as a free
download @ http://www.kingston.com/tools/umg/default.asp .

You'll need Adobe's Acrobat or Acrobat Reader (also available as a free
download via a link to Adobe at the Kingston site) to read, print and
archive this informative and invaluble resource.

    The Ultimate Memory Guide

    To help you understand more about how memory works, Kingston Technology
has written the definitive document related     to memory and the technology
behind it.. Everything you ever wanted to know about memory can be found
here.

    The Ultimate Memory Guide is also available in Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
format, in the following languages:

     English (PDF, 642KB)
     Deutsch (PDF, 531KB)
     Svenska (PDF, 496KB)
     Español (PDF, 534KB)
     Italiano (PDF, 575KB)

     La version française paraîtra bientôt

    If you do not already have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can
download it from Adobe's Web site.

Jeffrey Ottie