From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 18:29:27 -0700
n Fri, 26 May 2000 20:15:46 CDT Justin Hasselman
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> >Please please be careful if anyone chooses any of these option.
> >especially of the ephedrine, ritalin, amphetamine pogrom that was
> >suggested on an earlier post.  I actually USED a popular product
> that
> >contained a form of ephidra, Ma Huang, while working out and now I
> have
> >Graves Disease!   I know I can't state that is what CAUSED  my
Graves,>but who is to say it isn't!>>
  I merely  listed them as possible ways to increase NorAdrenaline, which
is a powerful  fat burning mechanism in the body.  The
ampetamines/ritalin part was  listed in
> the beginning of my post - the purpose of which was merely to  outline
the fat burning mechanisms.  The only amphetamine-like substance that I
suggested for fat loss was ephedrine - and I also specifically
> mentioned
> that ephedrine was *not* a healthy way to lose bodyfat.
>  Everyone has to find a balance between looking healthy and looking
fit. Myself, I'm willing to sacrifice a little bit of my health for
fitness
> purposes.
>
> xx Justin xx

Justin,
I understood all that you wrote,  I still wanted to stress how dangerous
all those suggestions were.  Believe it or not, some people may not know
or understand just how dangerous they can be.  I am glad they work for
you, and I understand you are willing to sacrifice a small part of your
health in exchange for taking these,  the sad part, some people may
actually drop dead from the use of some of these.  Me being one of them.
As i said before, this is not flame, just my added opinion.
Trish

Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.