C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 15:38:48 EDT
Thanks Mag!

If Astro has been sitting on the clutch for a while the eggs go bad and I
throw them away.  Sometimes though, she lays one in the cage and shows no
interest in it.

I take the egg from the cage and poke a hole in each end.  Then I blow the
contents out.  I've painted a couple of these eggs for decorations.  I'm
going to do that to the one that she had a tough time with over the weekend
and I'll give it to the vet who helped her.

Betty
In a message dated 10/24/2000 1:18:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Betty, I'm so happy astro is okay!
>
>  What do you do with the eggs?
>
>  mag