C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 05:26:00 -0400
Dear Betty, I have a bird to. it is a parakeet. His name is Peterbird. I have had
Peterbird for 6 years now. every since he was six weeks old. So I understand your
special bond with your  Astro. I do not know what I would do if I lost my
Peterbird. we have been thourght a lot together. I do not have any family at all.
It just me and Peterbird and the Lord. He like to sit on my shoulder. and
sometimes my wrist pad when I am on the computer.  he gives me little kisses when
he is sitting on my finger or my shoulder.  I am glad your Astro is doing ok
now.  Lynn