C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:56:16 EDT
Oh my sister and am I itching to go birding.  Sounds like you had a
productive ID adventure at Merrit -- I don't always get all the ducks either,
especially when I'm depending on silhouette images (LBDs).  I'm thinking
maybe I can make it down there in the spring sometime.  Does that sound
feasible?

Betty