C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sara lynn weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 18:52:35 -0400
Dear David, Thanks so much for your answear. I do not know if CP is one of the
many reason people suffer from depression. but I was just wondering, if it could
be one of the reasons.  I have CP. and I suffer from depression. and I was just
wondering if thay could be realeated. I have not infmation that it  is
realeated. but just wondering.  Lynn