C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 17:08:40 -0500
God bless you Robin. I know you are having an awful time with Zach. My advice is
pursue the seizure theory and get Zach on some sort of medicication. We have an
excellent Pediatric Neurologist here in Memphis and his name is J.T. Jabbour. He
is a LeBonnheur Children Hospital, Pedoneuro Clinic. He has helped me get help
for a nephewof mine. Maybe your folks here could contact him and he could refer
you to someone in your area. J.T.'s a great human being and would be very
helpful.

Bobby