C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:14:10 -0500
> Dear List Members

        Each Fall Semester I teach a graduate course on Psychosocial Adjustment
toDisabling Conditions. These are mainly grad. students in rehabilitation
counseling.
There are seven in the class this year.

    Anyway, one assignment for the class is for the to interview an adult with
a disabling condition and to get to know that person. I am asking for
volunteers from C-Palsy again this year. If you want to volunteer for this
project, please email me off list at:

I will then acquaint you with the interview questions and the procedures for
completing
this project. Ideally, I would like this communication to become a cordial
email chit-chat, although experience has shown that students often regard this
as "just anothet busy work" assignment. It really depends on the student and
the volunteer.

Hope you can see you way to participate.

Bobby Greer