C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Charlene Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charlene Everett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:51:11 -0400
Hi Tim!

Sorry to hear that your chair is broken. I know that is a pain. from the
price you said I would guess it is an electronics problem? he he Aren't I
nosey ? My chair just had repairs done new brushes for the motors and they
took the drive electronics to send back to the factory for testing as they
do not have the right things to test it here *sigh* I am not very anxious to
see the bill as I have been using loaner electronics while mine is away but
Medicare takes care of some and Medicaid the rest for me. Never heard of
wheelchair insurance but I do not know of any.

Good luck

Charlene