C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:30:55 -0400
i will agree only to disagree and to the fact that there certainly does need
to be more education. your rationally is my irrationality and vice versa. i
think it is irrational to think abortion is anything but killing a kid. i
want to say what else is it? it is not a puppy for sure. but, you think my
line of thinking is irrational. so i agree to disagree. i have not
advocwated killing doctors or nurses. those who do so are killers, but,
thoose doing the abortions are killers too. killing is killing. you bet your
life i am against killing. i am going to stop this before i say any more. i
did not intend to get it started this morning.