AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 17:13:11 GMT
Do the 25,000 plus pages all originate from the university?
How automatic is the conversion process?
Do the 100 plus people have rules in order to make conversion possible?

Cheers from Chiswick,

John
--

--
Access the word, access the world       Tel/fax +44 181 742 3170/8715
John Nissen                             Email to [log in to unmask]