AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ademola iyi-eweka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:51:46 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen:

On behalf of the entire membership of ( UNIMA) Union of Nigerians in Madison
Area , I wish to thank  members of the Nigerian and the entire
African/Madison  Community, for  participating the wake-keeping service for
Late Chief ( Mrs) Gladys Ukachi Nwadike who passed on recently.   She is
survived in Madison-WI by her son  Frank Nwadike , Mrs Ngozi Okparaji and
Sunny  Iweagwu (niece and nephew ) respectively.   We also appreciate and
are grateful for the generous donations made at the service.

We also seize this opportunity,  to thank those who contributed to make the
funeral and subsequent fund-raiser for late Madam Theresa Tunmbi successful.
May those who will help you,  in your own time of need,  not be far away
from you.  AMEN

Ademola Iyi Eweka
President UNIMA