AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Yarl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 05:20:39 -0700
Hello Africans and Friends of Africa.

YES, IT'S A PRE-FESTIVAL GIG or JAM.  COME OUT  and
JOIN THE FUN.  YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT ON IT.
NO, YOU REALLY DO NOT WANT TO.

The African Association of Madison, Inc., in collaboration with the
        African Women Association of Madison (AWA) and the
        African Students' Association, UW-Madison, invites you to
the PRE-AFRICA FEST '99 CELEBRATION on Saturday, July 10, 1999
at the Neighborhood House, 29 South Mills Street, Madison.  It's going to
be a night of Preparation, Recognition, Appreciation, Celebration and Fun.

Bring all your friends, something for auction and join us to share Home-Made
African food, Dances and Fun all night long: 6:00 PM til 1:00 AM.

Bring an authentic Dish to pass.  Many thanks in advance to those who have
consented to do just that.  Drinks will be available for sale

A donation of $5.00 ONLY is requested to support Our/Your AFRICA FEST '99.

A big THANK YOU to the Finance & Fund-raising Committee for putting this
program together.  We appreciate your invaluable assistance.

Cheers and God bless!

Richard Yarl
President, AAM