C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 09:39:17 -0500
Elaine,

        First, pardon my erudite rhetoric of my last post. It was no
comfort to you as a parent. Like most others who have responded to your
quandry, I would push to get her into third grade. Then you may investigate
the more exact nature of her reading problems. All those scores mean is
that she could probably go on to Third Grade.

Best wishes

Bobby