NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Crankshaw, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:51:28 -0700
We willing be traveling to British Columbia (Vancouver and Salt Spring
Island) later this month and I'm looking for recommendations for grocery
stores to purchase non-dairy items.  Is there a Whole Foods market in the
area?  What are the names of some of the larger natural  food stores.  Is
soy milk readily available or should we bring it all with us?  We are flying
into BC and will have a rental car.

Kathy