C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:43:58 -0400
Hi,

A great sinus remedy is Respiractin, a liquid preparation available at most
health food stores. It also helps with asthma and bronchitis. Also, drinking
more water helps lessen frequency of sinus problems. In the event of an
infection, one of the best antibiotics is Zithromax, specifically prescribed for
soft tissue infections, like the sinuses.

Cheers!

Carla
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier