C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Rayna Lamb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:20:09 +0800
Jennifer,
Couragous of you to get off the meds, it takes far more guts than
anything else.  I have a friend who is trying to get off her
antidepressent, she is finding difficult, but is getting there and I
know you will too.  I don't know about you, but I have always thought
that I would rather have much more severe CP and no depression than
the moderate degree of CP at the moment, and the depression that I
have to live through.  These things are, apparently, supposed to build
character.  I think we all have quite enough character - maybe we
should bottle it and sell on the Internet!!!!

Lots of hugs to you and Paige and Mag and anyone else who is
struggling with depression at the moment.  We will survive!!!

Rayna