C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 01:23:40 EST
In a message dated 1/13/01 12:23:15 AM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Has anyone had any experience with the National Rehab Hospital based in =
DC?  They seem to take a holistic approach, coming up with a plan =
customized to each individual choosing from about many different types =
of therapy.  I'm looking for a good rehab place in the DC area... I'm =
graduating high school in February, and want to spend the time between =
then and August brushing up and improving skills so I can live more =
independently at college.  I visited this place and really liked it, =
just curious to hear if you all have heard anything, good or bad.  Check =
out http://www.nrhrehab.org/ if you want more info.

They are currently conducting a national health survey for individuals with
CP, Polio and MS. I have participated as a subject in their study for the
last 2 yearsand they are very thorough and easy to work with and seem to care
about their subjects.

Bobby