C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:16:43 +1300
>>> [log in to unmask] 10/11/00 02:03 >>>

Gordon,

I am a very energetic person. I have trouble sleeping, and when I haven't
slept well for several nights, I feel shotty. It is not the CP, it's the FMS
(fibromyalgia) that causes the sleeping problems. I have got to buy an
exercise bike, I feel much better when I work out for at least half an hour a
day. exercise creates those endorphins which make us feel happy.
<

Hmm - Maybe ive never had enuf of these fibromyalgia thingees..

Im not an "energetic" person - but not sleepy / loethargic either
- Funny thingis - when im outside of work (after work hours) - Im fine..

Maybe my doctor can take "work" out of my prescriptions.

(I dont take anything else :-)

Gordon.