C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:10:02 PDT
Michael,

>Vince you misunderstood me.

My apologies.

>I have had terrible luck with AB women if any at
>all.  The only relationships I have had was with disabled women

You have sparked a thought.  I have CP, and live in a wheelchair.  Yet, all
my involvements have been with Able Bodied Women.  Interesting, I rarely see
any disabled women.  Thus, have lived in a world of AB'd  women.  To me a
woman is a woman, disabled or not.

It seems to me that if you want to meet a kind of woman, tall, short, blond,
redhead, Able bodied or Disabled.  You find away to live among them.

Take care,

Vince

<HTML>
<BODY>