AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"Library Access -- http://www.rit.edu/~easi" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Jim Fruchterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:28:08 -0800
     I helped develop software for LD people called WYNN.  It is
     particularly strong in enlargement and combining the display of the
     enlarged text with the audio.  It is much easier to learn to use than
     other options, because we were driven in the design by teachers, other
     professionals and consumers, rather than by engineers.  Since I'm
     engineer, this was a painful but ultimately productive process!

     You can receive a 30 day evaluation CD of the software at no charge,
     by sending email to [log in to unmask]

     Jim

Jim Fruchterman                      [log in to unmask]
President                            The Benetech Initiative
NASA Ames Moffett Complex, Bldg 23   www.benetech.org
P.O. Box 215                         1-650-603-8880
Moffett Field, CA 94035-0215 USA     Fax: 1-650-603-8887

Benetech is a nonprofit organization, formerly known as Arkenstone
        Our motto is "Technology Serving Humanity"