From:
Thai One <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:39:03 EST

Just had a great experience at Disney. Every restaurant there either in the
hotels or at the Magic Kingdom were very accommodating. The Italian
restaurant which is just inside the entrance of the Magic Kingdom has a chef
called Don who knows about celiac disease and has gf pastas. I didn't have
them but he made me a great grilled vegetable platter with a broiled chop
that was great. Also creme bruele was a contestant dessert at most of the
Disney restaurants so I could even have dessert most evenings. It was a dream
come true.

Thaione