From:
Kim Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:16:00 EDT

Hello.  I was recently diagnosed with Celiac disease and wanted to know if
anyone knows of any further tests that I should have done to check all of my
nutrient levels, bone density etc...in my body.

My own personal doctor had no idea and kept trying to get me to use
medication to fix my "nervous stomach."  I found out I had Celiac Disease by
going to my Gyno repeatedly due to the constant pains in the left side of my
abdomen (Sp?) thinking it was a cyst.  She referred me to a friend of hers
who is a Gastro Dr.

I hope you are all doing wel and your spirits are up.  I am currently in a
phase of "being mad/sad" that I can not eat certains things.  I especially
get upset when I thought I ate properly and come to find out something set
off my stomach.

Thanks for your time.

Kim