From:
Rosa Olshevsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:24:16 -0700

I'm trying to lose weight (gained 15 pounds since
going gf). I've taken l-glutamine and it helped a lot
to my intestines, but i think it contributed to the
weight gain.

Now i look very carefully what i eat & exercise...
with no results.

I wonder if anybody tried 'COMPLETE FAT MANAGEMENT
SYSTEM by SILVER SAGE'. It's recommended by dr. Barron
(http://www.dukeandthedoctor.com/), nutrition expert
(i listen to her radio show -she sounds very reasonable).

It contains:
Thermogenics Plus, promotes energy and controls
   appetite.
Lipolytics Plus, breaks down cellulite and accelerates
   burning of stored fat.
Metabolics Plus, boosts the metabolism and tones
   muscle.

Do you know if these supplements are gf? Do you know
about any possible side effects?

My second question is regarding thyroid supplement:
my doctor thinks i have Wilson syndrom (hypothyroid).
She prescribed armour thyroid  and i felt great on it
for a couple of days, but then started to have side
effects: headaches, insomnia, etc.

Do you know about any gluten free thyroid supplement
one can use to stimulate thyroid?

Thanks a lot for your responses!

Rosa