Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 22:39:07 -0700

Well, here I am again.  Our computer crashed and would not even boot up to
windows.  When we took it into the shop they said the hard drive was corrupt
and it needed to be scrubbed.  That means they cleaned it off of everything
that was on it including my responses to my posting regarding our little 1
year old, little over weight, gets rash from grain cereal, always acts like
he is starving grandson.  So many of you so kindly responded and I was
saving the messages in a nice little folder so that I could print them out
for my daughter and son-in-law.  But, they are now all gone,
caput.....vanished....totally gone!!  Do you think that we could do it
again?  I mean could those of you that responded to me the first time send
your responses again?  I know its a lot to ask but I can't think of any
other way.  I really think our little grandson needs to go on a gluten free
diet, especially since grandma has celiac and I think his mother (my
daughter) does too.  These things are not easy to get across and I need all
the help I can get.  I sure appreciate it so very much!  Thanks Nancy