From:
Gluten Free Delights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:41:44 -0500

I would like to clarify regarding Gluten-Free Delights products.  Listed
previously was a response from the list indicating how our products are
packaged which was not correct.

At Gluten-Free Delights we specialize in baking your products fresh for
you the same day we ship it.  Our products are preservative free.  When
our customers receive their orders they are given instructions on
freezing their products immediately and to follow our product care sheet
we provide with the order.

We always stand behind our products (this does include when UPS damages
a product) in transit.  If the person who received a damaged package
would please email us, we will be happy to replace their order.  We
package our products very carefully and pay close attention so
everything will arrive intact.  We are happy to hear they enjoyed our
donuts!

Thank you!

Diana Hartman
President