Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 06:50:31 -0700
From:

7pm  Wednesday, November 1st
Wild Oats Market-Community Room
13835 N. Tatum Blvd
Phoenix

Program: A GF Holiday Season
Wow! Thanksgiving - Christmas - New Year's are really just around the corner!

        We'll begin with our general meeting, then.....

        We will have a panel of about 5 people start off by sharing ways to
survive the holidays gluten free.  This topic then will be open to sharing
by anyone.  Please come and share with us your GF ways of getting through
the holidays, whether it's what GF brand of turkey to use, favorite holiday
recipe,  or best way to politely say "no" to Aunt Suzie's fruit cake.  What
about the holiday office parties?  What about kids and the holidays? Please
come and share suggestions in these areas and more.

Nina Spitzer
Celiac Support of Phoenix

       Nina  :)
"Gluten Free in AZ"