From:
Bev Lieven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:38:46 EDT

My good friend, who no longer lives in Milwaukee, does not belong to the
listserv, so I forward the messages I think would interest her.  I forwarded
her the discussion on nursing homes.  This is her reply....

"Maybe I will check out the nursing homes here and see if there are currently
any celiac in them needing help.  Good winter project."

Probably good advice for all of us.

Bev in Milwaukee