From:
Rose Mary Mueller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 21:18:42 -0400

I had very supportive responses.  Based on these, I e-mailed CSA,CDF and
GIG.  The only response was from GIG.  I waited longer than usual to
summarize, just in case the other groups were short-staffed or on vacation.
I found GIG's response very helpful..What do you think, listees?
Rose Mary in W. Ky.