From:
Jon Billig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jun 2000 13:22:26 -0700

Hi

The following are responses I received about Lea & Perrins BBQ sauce.

First I called the company (800-987-4674, and they assured me it is indeed
gluten free. They also told me they could not tell me where in my
area it was sold, but asked me where I shopped ( San Diego ) and I told
them in was in Vons Supermarket. So they are going to contact Vons
and see if they can get in in the store in my neighborhood.

It was purchased in:

Publin Supermarkets in Jacksonville, Fl
Shaws Supermarket
Buehlers in Akron, Ohio
Top Foods in Lynnwood, Wa
Stop & Shop in Rhode Island
Club Food in Winco Penny, Vancouver,Wa
Walmart Super Center and Cub Foods in Iowa

Local Eagle store in Clarrndon Hills (25 miles south  0f Chicago)
Most supermarkets in the Maryland, DC area
Make it yourself

Thanks for your help

Dottie in San Diego