From:
Jan Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 17:50:00 EDT

Dear listmates,

I had such a craving today for candy corn (maybe it's the fall-like
weather!), and remembered that Farley's candy corn had been mentioned in the
past as being GF, but when I looked at the package today, it now lists wheat
on there.  Just wanted to pass that on.  Does anyone know if Brach's candy
corn is GF?

Also, on the same subject, are there ANY caramels out there that are GF?  It
will soon be caramel apple making time for my kids, and I want one SO BAD!
Thanks for your help, I will summarize.

JAN