From:
Larry Leveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:46:22 -0700

Thanks to those who responded.

RESPONDANTS' EXPERIENCES
"one of my problems, before discovering that I am celiac, was healing
from any deep cut."

"I've have similar symptoms in the past, but not for a couple of years."

THOUGHTS ON CAUSES
"I personally believe the slow healing is the result of malnourishment due
to gluten ingestion"

"I believe this is caused by a failure to ingest vitamine K, which is a fat
soluable vitamin."

RESPONDANTS' SUGGESTED PREVENTATIVE MEASURES
moisturizers
Eat GF!

RESPONDANTS' SUGGESTED TREATMENTS

1) soak your hand in tea.  Basic black Lipton's, Red Rose, etc.  The tanic
acid is a great anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.  Works great.

2) DMSO as a healing agent: "speeds up the healing of lesions, and
immediately stops very infected surface sites"

MISC THOUGHT
"Scleroderma is an illness with symptoms similar to celiac but has no
relation to it otherwise, to my knowledge.  You should ask your doctor
to check for it. "

- Larry Leveen
ECI #595
Velorution! The Bike Info "Freeware" Zone
http://www.olywa.net/leveen/