Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 10:44:10 -0400

Sally wrote "I have done some research and found some hypo information and
a suggestion on the Krimmel diet - problem is - it is totally counter to
celiac diet "

 I realize we suggest oat bran, oatmeal and wheat germ in the beginning but
these are not foods that must be eaten. Any of the gluten containing foods
can be replaced by gluten free foods.  It is the concept of how to eat
rather than the specific foods to eat that is important. The goal of a
hypoglycemic program is to avoid highly sugary and highly starchy foods.

Hope this helps,

Pat Krimmel