From:
James Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 12:41:36 -0500

I am a new member to this group and would like to know if anyone out
there can help me. I have just been diagnosed with Celiac disease. I
don't know much about it and neither does my doctor. I have lost half of
my hair and need to know if anyone else has. Any information you can
offer me would be very much appreciated.

Sincere Thanks
Irene Young