From:
Joan Yakscoe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 12:46:47 -0400

Hello, I will be traveling to Disney in Orlando at Christmas. I will be
traveling as a chaperone for a soccer team.  We will be staying in the
park and the team will be playing at a soccer plex near Disney.  I have
friends who have visited Disney and they have told me that a lot of the
food in the park is fast food.  Since I am a chaperone I will be
somewaht at the mercy of the team and the schedule that the team has to
adhere to.  Does anyone have any suggestions for places to eat in the
park or restaurants close to the park where I can eat?

Thank you,
Joan in Pennsylvania