Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 08:57:42 -1000
From:
JM Bradley <[log in to unmask]>

Hello

To add to the storehouse of knowledge on 'safe' and 'not safe' places to
eat. I recently stayed at the Omni Hotel at NNEWS VA, just off exit 258 on
I-64.

The Sous chef (Robert) was able to quickly grasp the issues and ably served
a meal for me at our conference dinner that met the requirements.

Darryl's just down the road at exit 263 was incapable of understanding the
ground rules.

The Crystal City Marriott (JW's Steakhouse) in Alexandria VA was a lot less
successful as well. The basmati rice has 'whole grain' in it. Yes, wheat
kernels. That plate went back.

Joe Bradley