Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:21:06 EDT
From:
Leigh Ann Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>

I am glad everyone has been having good experiences with the Outback, but I
honestly do not see what the BIG deal is. Since finding out our daughter was
a celiac, my husband and I have never had a problem getting her food in any
restaurant. The only time i have ever called ahead was when we visited Walt
Disney World, and even that was for only one of the restaurants that I knew
didnt have extra food in the kitchen. This has always worked out for us. We
simply tell the waitress about the celiac restrictions, and then order.We
have never had a waitress or chef be rude. Some chefs really like it because
they get to vary their dishes! So, my advice to you all is to  GO OUT TO EAT
and DO NOT BE AFRAID TO SPEAK UP!!!!!!!!! I think you all deserve to go out
and have a good dinner every once in while!!!

Leigh