Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:06:54 -0500
From:
Sally Anderson <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Listmates -- I received the following from Dave in Mpls and
thought I should pass it on immediately. I don't want anyone to
eat something they shouldn't. I'm sorry I didn't verify this
before I did my summary but here it is now!

Sally Anderson

"I'm writing about the very last item on your list: Spelt is
WHEAT!!! No matter what some uninformed health food store
personnel may say, it is a variety of wheat. Please, write to
whomever sent you that and tell them! There are many internet
references which will confirm this, including
http://wheat.pw.usda.gov/ggpages/topics , written by Don Kasarda,
a USDA expert who has studied grains in relation to celiac
disease for many years. Do a "Find In Page" (Ctrl F) for spelt.

Dave in Minneapolis