From:
Jeff McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 09:11:55 -0500
I'd hate to have the "technical aspects" not discussed.  While a lot of
people on the list are professionals in the PC industry, I would think that
often their expertise is specialized in a certain area.  Some in networking,
some in hardware, maybe even some in the internal workings of the floppy
drive!

The point is, I learn a lot from SOME of the posts.. and the are others I
totally ignore, but I'm sure someone is reading them - and hopefully getting
something out of it.  I'd hate to discourage those posts.

Maybe we could try to start our responses with an opening paragraph giving
the "simple" answer, then go into greater detail.

Thanks to everyone who's posted something that taught me something new, and
to those who didn't teach me a thing. :)

Jeff