From:
Andrew Marker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:29:00 GMT
Easiest way to check ram [for me] is to try them out in another machine and
see if the same program[s] crash[es].  My guess is that this is not related
to the memory, but I could be wrong.  In my experience, if the ram is not
matched the computer will not boot up.  As for the game, if the game is not
a win compatible game, you will need to see if it crashes using a boot disk
[a disk capable of getting you to a C: prompt] and then running the game.
Let me know if it still crashes.   There are many DOS only applications that
just will not run using a PIF file in windows 3.1 or 3.11

Good luck.