From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:04:53 -0400
Hi Mark!
          At this point, a lot of PCBUILDers probably think that I work for
Lexmark. It just ain't true!I just like 'em a lot! I, once again would heartily
recommend looking at them. I too had an 820cse which I gave to my wife's law
office. great for text, but
lousy photos!. If you like to print photographs and also wish to refill your
own cartridges, Lexmark's the ticket. I just bought an additional one, a 3200
model, which is a 2 cartridge one (what you probably want) at BJ's warehouse
club for $89.00 plus a $30.00 rebate on TOP of that number. The 3200 is, I
believe, last year's model, but it's doing very nice pictures for me this year,
and the printer software is really easy to understand and use. Cartridges have
built in heads, so they're a little pricey, but you can refill them 4 or 5
times before they're trash.The Photo ink cartridge does wonders with the Kodak
glossy paper, almost identical to
regular photo prints, all at 1200 dpi.
Good luck in whatever you get and I hope i've given you some insight!
Richard Tabas
Philly Pa.
home of the tough cops!