GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 09:00:25 EDT
Saul, I also join you and urge Hamjatta to cease-fire. I do that for the
same reason I don't criticize Mr. Sallah or any opposition leader for that
matter. Hamjatta is a very important component of the struggle against Yaya
(not Sallah). As you say, differences with Sallah can be settled in due
course. I had formerly subscribed to the idea of a debate because I thought
that would safe us from having the exchange on G_L. Am not sure about a
debate anymore; especially one to be arranged by Mr. Mboge. So, I
respecfully urge Hamjatta to move on.
KB