C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:59:45 EDT
Dear List members,

    There has been some discord on the list and I feel partly responsible for
this. The main thing seems to involve myself and others posting messages
which should have been sent privately. This is a gross miscalculation on my
part as well as others.

Therefore, if most of you feel that this has created too much discord on this
list, I am now offering to resign as List Administater if you so desire. I
have been a member of this list for some time and feels it is a family.
Anything I have done to bring discord I deeply regret. Please let your
feelings/comments be known to Deri James at [log in to unmask]

with deepest regrets

Bobby Greer