AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MARLENE MCINTOSH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:28:30 -0400
Kate:

I forgot to mention that I have developed a training manual for Kurzweil 3000 and textHelp version 4.

Marlene McIntosh

Cambrian College
The Glenn Crombie Centre for Disability Services
1400 Barrydowne Road
Sudbury, ON P3A 3V8
(705) 566-8101 x. 7219
http://homepages.cambrianc.on.ca/snrrc

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/31/00 22:06 PM >>>
I am looking for software that will be easily used by students with learning
disabilities, for example, something with audio output rather than text, or
something that would enlarge text, which is helpful for those with dyslexia.
Can anyone recommend any titles?  Thanks.
Kate O'Connell