VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:14:40 -0400
On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:37:55 -0700, "Tellme." <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

Dear Friends of Tellme,

1-800-555-Tell is now ready for anyone and everyone to call - and it's
free!
Just call and say the keyword you want - "Stock Quotes," "Weather,"
"News,"
"Sports," "Traffic" - no need to use the PIN assigned during the
trial.

**Introducing Tellme Taxi**
Next time you need a cab, don't fumble through the yellow pages
or waste money on 411 - call Tellme and say "Taxi." And remember,
you can also call Tellme to connect to any airline - just say
"Airlines." Need dinner reservations? Call Tellme "Restaurants,"
then say "Connect Me" when you hear the one you want.

**What Else is New?**
Want a Tellme cheat sheet? Check out our quick reference page on the
web at
http://www.tellme.com/keywords/reference.gsp. You can even simply
download a Keyword Card, listing all keywords, options and
shortcuts. Keep it by the phone or cut out the wallet-sized version to
take with you.

Don't want others to hear your portfolio when you call "Stock Quotes"?
Enter the ticker symbol on your telephone keypad. Better yet, you can
customize your favorite stock quotes, then call and say "Tellme my
favorites." Visit http://www.tellme.com/signin/.

Thanks again for making the trial such a huge success -- we wouldn't
be
able to launch today without your support and valuable feedback.

- The Tellme Team

Tellme.
1-800-555-Tell

Restaurants - Movies - Taxi - Airlines - Stock Quotes - Sports
 News - Traffic - Weather - Horoscopes - Soap Operas
  Lottery - Blackjack - Phone Booth